Q1.: How to get Admission in BBA-BCA Courses?
Ans.:There is an entrance test for admission in BBA-BCA Courses . The forms of entrance test is always available in each BBA-BCA in the month of April.
Q2.: What is the eligibility to get Admission?
Ans.:The minimum eligibility of BBA-BCA courses is 12th Pass.
Q3.: What are the different courses in GNIM ?
Ans.:There are different courses available in GNIM as given below:-
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
Q4.: What about "Fee" to get Admission in GNIM?
Ans.:The Fee to get Admission in this course is same as decided by Govt. of Uttar Pradeshfor all the BBA & BCA of the Uttar Pradesh state.
Q5.: What are the Accommodation Facilities for Students?
Ans.:In this Institute there are four Separate hostels for boys & one hostel for girls having full facilities.
Q6.: What are the Rules & Regulations in this BBA-BCA?
Ans.:The Rules & Regulations are:
- Ragging of any type means breach of discipline. That's why, it is considered as indiscipline & the students of this college are strictly instructed not to do ragging in this Institute (inside or outside) of the campus.
- The minimum attendance requirement in every subject during a semester is 85%; therefore the students are required to attend the classes regularly.
- The Medical Certificate along with leave application 'll be required to be submitted within a week's time of re-attending the college after illness by the concerned student.
- The absence of a student for seven consecutive days shall be taken as indiscipline.
- Students should have their identity cards all the time in the college so that they may produce it whenever it is demanded by any member of the staff.
- The discipline in the Hostel & Mess is required to be maintained by the students strictly.